Fee Structure for MBBS Course A.Y. 2020-21
List of the Documents to be submitted
Submit 1 Original Set + 3 Sets of Attested Xerox Copies of each Document in the following
All Original documents to be scanned separately in pen drive.
- Indian Nationality Certificate
- Domicile Certificate issued by District Magistrate/Metropolitan Magistrate/ Addl. District Magistrate or Competent Authority for issue of such certificate.
- Nationality certificate issued by District Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate (Competent Authority for issue of such certificate)/ valid Indian passport /School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as ‘Indian’.
- SSC (or equivalent) passing certificate (for Date of Birth)
- H.S.C. (or equivalent) examination mark sheet
- NEET -UG 2019 Mark-sheet
- NEET -UG 2020 Admit card
- Copy of Online Application Form (Latest) filled on www.mahacet.org
- Medical Fitness Certificate ( as per NEET-UG-2020 Brochure )
- Gap Certificate
- Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate, Non-Creamy Layer (Applicable for Reserved category students)
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer certificate / Leaving certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar card (Xerox copy self attested )
- Undertaking on Rs. 100/- stamp paper duly signed before the Notary for yearly payment of fees on due date – For format click here
- Undertaking for Anti ragging ACT on Rs.100 stamp paper duly signed before the Notary. – For format click here
- Character Certificate issued by the Principal of last school / junior College attended mentioning the status of his/her behavioural pattern specially in terms as to whether he/she has displayed persistent violent or aggressive behaviour or any desire to harm others. (As per provision made in clause 4 of Anti Ragging Rules /Act.)
- 4 Passport size Photographs.