Otorhinolaryngology is a surgical subspecialty within medicine that deals with conditions of the ear, nose and throat and related structures of the head and neck.
- The Department of Otorhinolaryngology boasts of modern equipments that can be used to perform a plethora of surgeries on ear, nose and throat.
- The procedures like nasal endoscopy, laryngoscopy, broncoscopy are routinely done as per the requirement of individual case.
- State of the art operation theatre enables surgeries like tympanoplasty, deviated nasal septum correction, tonsillectomy, tracheostomy, incision and drainage of abscess at varied locations with remarkable outcomes.
- Postgraduates get abundant exposure to variety of cases, modern techniques and surgeries under seniors’ guidance. They can efficiently manage all emergencies as and when needed.
- In the Department of Otorhinolaryngology Undergraduates also get well acquainted to routine cases, thorough clinical examination and plan of management of case.